There are plenty of things in your day-to-day life that are complicated. Managing your money doesn’t have to be one of them! Tower Federal Credit Union offers checking account options and services designed to make it easy for you to manage your money without all the unnecessary fees that banks often charge.
The best things in life are free, including a Regular checking account from Tower. Here at Tower, we believe you shouldn’t have to pay extra for a checking account that’s designed to keep up with your busy life.
- Earn daily dividends on your account balance
- No monthly fee or service charges
- $10 minimum deposit to open the account
- No monthly minimum balance
- Free Mastercard® debit card with Debit Rewards rewards option
- Free checks with direct deposit
- Free overdraft protection from a savings account 1
- No fee for Personal Line of Credit overdraft protection
- Free Home Banking and mobile banking,2 including mobile deposit
- Free online Bill Payment with 3 or more payments each month
- Free eStatements
- Free transactions at over 47,000 ATMs nationwide3
Tower’s Request Checking is similar to our Regular Checking account, except Tower debit and ATM card access is limited to Tower ATMs.
It’s perfect for people with joint accounts, people who want to set aside or manage funds for different purposes, or even as a tool to help you manage bill payments. With Request Checking, track transactions, transfer funds, reorder checks, view cancelled checks, and place stop payment orders online through Home Banking.
If you use our online bill payment service, you can choose to pay your bills from either your Regular Checking account or your Request Checking account.
Request Checking is a personal checking account and is not to be used for business purposes.
Checking Account Rates
|Checking Account Type||Dividend Rate %||APY %||Minimum to Open|
|Rates effective: 8/22/2019
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
Fees can reduce earnings. Rates are subject to change. See additional disclosures.
Open an Account
For further assistance, please call our Member Service Center at 301-497-7000 or 866-56-TOWER.