Mortgage Resource Center
- Home Buyers Guide – Whether it's your first home purchase or not, our guide will help you understand the buying and financing process
- Your Path to Home Ownership – A home loan toolkit to help start your journey with Tower.
- Pre-approval – Your pre-approval letter to the seller shows you are a serious buyer, Choose your mortgage option, and begin your application to receive your letter.
- Mortgage Forms – Download the forms you'll need for your mortgage application.
- Payments – You can set up automatic payments or transfers to ensure your mortgage payment is always on time.
Should I Rent or Buy?
There are a lot of perks to owning your own home. Look at the factors and see if it's right for you.
- You could gain financial strength by building equity
- With predictable mortgage payments each month, you eliminate the worry of rising rent costs
- Fulfill a sense of pride and accomplishment with a place to call your own
- There could be tax advantages—consult with a tax advisor
Am I better off buying?
If you have a home property in mind, Tower can help you get the facts before making a decision. Use the Should I Rent or Buy? calculator to help you find the “after-tax” net cost of owning a house versus renting a house.
Be sure to check out our HomeAdvantage program for experienced real estate agents that provide Cash Rewards.*
Say hello to home equity
Pay for large expenses and life events with low rates and budget-friendly financing.