The right answer for home repairs, major purchases -- and more.
Choose Your Loan
Get all your money upfront or easy access to a credit line.
Impressive Low Rate Options
Access funds for unexpected events.
Flexible Limits And Terms
Borrow what you need and choose how long you'll pay it off.
A good choice for paying off higher-interest loans.
Personal Loans are often used to address financial challenges - such as unexpected expenses and emergency repairs. But they can also be your ticket to happier events - like a destination wedding or honeymoon, taking a dream vacation, or a recreational toy for your adventurous side. Our lending team can explain the details of our secured and unsecured loans, and help point you in the right direction.
Personal Line of Credit
Gain access to funds that you can tap into as often as you like for any reasons at all.
- Low, variable rates, based on the Prime Rate
- Credit limits from $500 up to $30,000
- Pay interest only on the funds that you use
- As you repay the principal, that money becomes available to you again
- Easy access to funds through Digital Banking, Tower's app and checks
- Protect your Tower Federal Credit Union checking account against overdrafts
Signature Loans are unsecured loans that don't require any collateral. Instead, it's based on your credit worthiness and ability to repay. Signature loans are often used for:
- Bill consolidation
- Home repairs
- Purchase of new or used vehicle less than $5,000
- Electronics and other major purchases
Secured loans use the money in your Share Savings or Certificate Account as the loan's security.
- Credit limit depends on Savings or Certificate balance
- As you repay the loan principal, that money within the secured funds becomes available to you again
This type of loan is based on your credit worthiness and used to purchase or refinance personal assets.
- ATVs, jet skis, snowmobiles, pull-behind trailers, travel trailers, and UTVs are eligible
- In addition, an auto or truck with a clear title may be used for cash-out refinances