A smarter way forward so you can achieve a stronger financial future.
Your goals are our priority.
We exist for the financial well-being of our members.
Profits Returned to Members
Better loan rates and low fees.
Your deposits are insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency.
For nearly 70 years, Tower has been driven to serve – empowering our members with leading technology and products, exceptional value and trusted expertise.
Tower defines value in terms of service, price, honesty, convenience, consistency, variety, safety, confidentiality and timeliness.
Just an initial $15 deposit opens a free checking account and a Prime Share savings account, and establishes lifetime membership.
Make sure you have these documents on hand when you fill out your membership application:
- Your U.S. Social Security number
- A valid form of ID – a U.S. driver's license or other U.S. government-issued ID (if Resident Alien card, valid State ID required as well), U.S. Military ID or U.S. Passport
- A previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years)
When you open your Tower Federal Credit Union account online, you can fund your new account using a credit card, debit card, or U.S. checking or savings account. If you plan to open your new account in a branch, you can use cash or check.
Plus, we make it easy to move your existing accounts to Tower from another financial institution using our Switch Kit.
Being a member of Tower Federal Credit Union has its benefits.
- Free checking with no minimum balance
- Competitive rates on loans and deposits
- A full line of loan products from auto to mortgage to credit cards
- Free Tower Car Buying Service, Powered by TRUECar®—with guaranteed savings off MSRP
- Vehicle protection options
- Search, buy, sell and save with Tower's HomeAdvantage® program
- Low-rate Mastercard® credit cards with rewards
- Investment management from Tower Wealth Management
- More than 30,000 surcharge free ATMs nationwide
- Free Online Banking
- Mobile App with Mobile Deposit
- Low fees
Check Your Eligibility
Tower Federal Credit Union’s field of membership includes a variety of companies, businesses and associations located in our primary service area. If you are an employee or member of an organization in our field of membership, you are eligible for membership.
Are you an employee or retiree of our sponsor Agency?
Are you an employee of one of the following Tower partner companies?
Is someone in your immediate family a Tower member?
Would you like to become eligible by making a $35 donation to The TowerCares Foundation, to support military heroes and children in need?
Make a Purchase. Make a difference.
Pennies for Change
Giving back to the community is extremely important at Tower. Every time you use your Tower debit or credit card, Tower will donate a penny to the TowerCares Foundation.