A home mortgage offering flexibility and an initial low interest rate.
Convenient, adjustable-term loan options.
Choose Your Term
Limit potential loan rate increases in a year or over the course of a loan.
Enhanced Buying Power
With an initial lower payment.
Convert To A Fixed-Rate Loan Down The Line
Adjustable-Rate Mortgages may sound complicated, but they're not. You lock in a rate for 1, 3, 5 or 7 years. After that, rates can shift with market conditions—either up or down. The big benefit is that you'll have a lower rate on a monthly basis during that initial period, leaving you with fixing up your new home or other parts of your life.
HomeAdvantage® Pays Off *
Search, buy, sell and save on your next real estate transaction!
Ask us about our No Down Payment Option **
Mortgage Resource Center
- Home Buyers Guide – Whether it's your first home purchase or not, our guide will help you understand the buying and financing process
- Pre-approval – Your pre-approval letter to the seller shows you are a serious buyer, Choose your mortgage option, and begin your application to receive your letter.
- Mortgage Forms – Download the forms you'll need for your mortgage application.
- Payments – You can set up automatic payments or transfers to ensure your mortgage payment is always on time.
- Your Path to Home Ownership – A home loan toolkit to help start your journey with Tower.