Tower is a co-operative organization that exists for the financial well-being of its member-owners. Unlike banks, there are no stockholders to pay. Profits are returned to members by keeping rates fair, fees few and low, performance high and deposits safe.
Tower provides a service-oriented, convenient place to save and earn money and obtain loans at low rates. We make available all the services you need to meet your financial goals. Your deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency.
Tower remains committed to its founding principles of sound money management and prudent lending practices. Tower strives to deliver value to its members through service excellence, price, honesty, convenience and safety.
Once you become a member, you’re a member for life.
Make sure you have these documents on hand when you fill out your membership application:
- Your U.S. Social Security number
- A valid form of ID – a U.S. driver’s license or other U.S. government-issued ID (if Resident Alien card, valid State ID required as well), U.S. Military ID or U.S. Passport
- A previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years)
When you open your Tower Federal Credit Union account online, you can fund your new account using a credit card, debit card, or U.S. checking or savings account. If you plan to open your new account in a branch, you can use cash or check.
Plus, we make it easy to move your existing accounts to Tower from another financial institution! See our Switch Kit.
For information about opening an account for minors, see Youth Accounts.
Being a member of Tower Federal Credit Union has its benefits.
- Free checking with no minimum balance
- Competitive rates on loans and deposits
- A full line of loan products from auto to mortgage to credit cards
- Free Tower Car Buying Service, Powered by TRUECar®—with guaranteed savings off MSRP
- Vehicle protection options
- Search, buy, sell and save with Tower’s HomeAdvantage® program
- Low-rate Mastercard® credit cards with rewards
- Investment management from Tower Wealth Management
- over 47,000 surcharge free ATMs nationwide
- Free Home Banking
- Mobile App with Mobile deposit
- Low fees
- And much more
For further assistance, please visit a branch or call our Member Service Center at 301-497-7000 or 866-56-TOWER.