As part of our Technology System Upgrade, we have enhanced your digital banking experience.
For example, if you are a joint owner on your spouse’s or child’s checking, savings or loan account, these accounts will now be visible in digital banking for viewing transactions, making transfers and general account management.
- Login to Home Banking at towerfcu.org (not Tower’s Mobile App).
- Go to My Profile.
- Scroll down to Other Settings > Rename & Hide your accounts.
- Use the drag and drop feature on the Account Preferences screen to move accounts and/or uncheck any accounts you don’t want to display. You can also add a nickname to your accounts.
NOTE: Customizing your account view in digital banking will only modify the account view for the user who made the customization. Account customization in digital banking does not remove a joint owner from an account or joint owner access from the joint owner’s digital banking experience.
- Complete and notarize the Joint Owner Indemnification form and mail to:
Tower Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 123
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701-0123
- Or, schedule an appointment at a Tower branch.
- Login and select Checking or Savings Account on the Accounts Page
- On the Account History page, select Details