During these uncertain times, you can count on Tower.
“Tower Federal Credit Union is standing ready to serve its members during this unprecedented time. As always, the well-being of our members, employees and community is our top priority.”
– Richard Stafford, President and CEO
Updated on Aug. 6, 2021. New mask requirements for everyone, effective Aug. 9, 2021.
Here’s How We Can Help
As our nation confronts this challenging situation, Tower Federal Credit Union remains committed to serving you and your families as your trusted financial partner.
Loan Payment Relief
Accessing Your Money
- We are waiving early withdrawal penalties on certificates if you need access to your savings.
- Enjoy free access to 30,000 in-network ATMs nationwide to withdraw cash, check balances and make transfers.
Stay Connected 24/7
We encourage you to use Tower’s Digital Self-Service Options and remote banking. You can access your accounts online or use Tower’s Mobile App to:
- Bank online: Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, set up alerts
- Deposit checks: It’s as easy as taking a photo with the Tower Mobile App
- Tap to pay: Make secure contactless purchases using your digital wallet
- Find ATMs: Access over 30,000 free ATMs
- Send a Secure Email using the Email manager form found in Home Banking under Support.
As always, our Member Service Center is available by phone for your convenience.
Tower Federal Credit Union will continue to maintain all of our current COVID safety measures in our branches and offices, including requiring everyone to wear a mask and social distance.
We are constantly evaluating our COVID-related health and safety protocols, including reviewing CDC guidance, state executive orders and soliciting feedback from employees. The safety of our employees and members will continue to guide our decision-making process.
- Face Masks or Coverings: Tower is requiring all branch employees and members to wear face masks or coverings when inside a Tower branch. Hand sanitizer will also be available for members at all locations.
- Shields for Protection: Plexiglass shields have been installed at teller counters and offices, and we have posted branch signage and floor markers to encourage distancing in our lobbies.
- Enhanced Disinfection and Cleaning: We have enhanced routine cleaning and disinfecting of our branches. We have also installed new germ-resistant canisters at all of our drive-up lanes to provide any extra level of protection.
- Appointments Preferred: While appointments are no longer required, we do recommend making an appointment when planning to meet with a Member Service Representative. Drive-thru service for teller transactions is available at Annapolis, Arundel Mills, Columbia, Gambrills, Laurel, Magothy Beach, Millersville, and Pasadena.
Caring for Our Community
Tower and the TowerCares Foundation continue to provide assistance and support for those in our community impacted by the pandemic. TowerCares donated $75,000 to local food banks to help restock shelves depleted by the increased demand, The Maryland Food Bank, Capital Area Food Bank and Anne Arundel County Food Bank each received $25,000. To support those working on the frontline in our community, Tower donated 600 N95 masks to the Laurel Fire Department and 410 N95 masks to the Laurel Regional Hospital. Tower also donated funds for the Hospice of the Chesapeake, which provides a final salute program honoring Veterans in hospice care, for the purchase of personal protective equipment (PPE). To help those quarantined at home, Tower donated $2,500 to Rebuilding Together Howard County, an organization that provides much-needed home repairs for the elderly, individuals with disabilities, Veterans and low-income families in Howard County.