A Money Market account is a safe way to grow your savings and withdraw funds when you need them.
- Earns daily dividends, credited monthly
- FREE checks
- No monthly fee or service charges
- $2,500 initial balance required
- Track transactions, transfer funds, reorder checks, and view canceled checks online in Home Banking
If the balance in your account drops below $2,500, the remaining funds will earn Tower's current checking account rate each day the account balance is below the minimum.
Withdraw funds from your Money Market account by check, telephone or online in Home Banking by transferring funds to another account, or by pre-authorizing account debits.*
* Federal regulations limit the total number of electronic transfers from any non-transactional account—Prime Share (savings), Clubs, or Money Market—to six (6) per account per month. This includes overdraft transfers, online Cross Member Transfers and Funds Transfer, and cleared checks from a Money Market account. You can make an unlimited number of transfers and withdrawals through the mail, at an ATM, and in person at a branch. Transfers made to a Tower loan account are not included in the limitation of six per account per month.