- Take your vehicle to any licensed repair facility and let them know that your vehicle has an extended warranty with National Auto Care (NAC).
- Have the repair facility diagnose what is wrong with your vehicle
- For authorization for the covered repairs, have the repair facility contact NAC BEFORE starting any repairs.
- Once the vehicle is repaired, NAC will pay the repair facility for the authorized covered repairs via credit card over the phone.
- You will need to pay the repair facility for your deductible, if applicable, and any items not covered by the extended warranty.
- For questions about what is covered under your plan, call NAC.
- For questions about the coverage elected:
- Review your Service Contract.
- If you need a copy, call Tower at 866-56-TOWER to request a copy via mail, or stop by any branch.
- For additional questions, for questions which National Auto Care didn’t address or if you have issues with your claim, send a detailed email to email@example.com. Include your member information and all of your questions or concerns.