Extended Warranty (Service Contract)
The older your vehicle gets, the greater chance you’ll need to spend money on repairs. With an Extended Warranty (Service Contract) from Tower, you can protect yourself from the expense of unexpected repairs long after your basic manufacturer’s warranty has expired. Take a look at a menu of covered components under Tower’s Platinum and Gold plans—these can be purchased at any time.
Eligible vehicles include: new and used cars, light trucks, vans, and SUVs
Member benefits include:
- Choice of $0 or $50 deductible options
- Includes coverage for:
- Roadside assistance
- Rental car reimbursement
- Key fob coverage
- Dent repair
- Windshield repair
- Vehicles with high mileage —up to 156,000 miles are available for coverage
- Competitively priced coverage with affordable premium options
- Contract is fully transferable, increasing the resale value of your vehicle
- Coverage is available without a loan
All plans exclude coverage for vehicle basic wear and tear, maintenance, and cosmetic issues. For a full list of exclusions, refer to the Sample Contract, page 5.
Want to know more?
– How to File a Claim
– Extended Warranty Inquiries call 866-56-TOWER or 301-497-7000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Brochure (PDF)
– Loan Rates
– Apply Now
– Auto Center
– Tower Car Buying Service
Your purchase of an Extended Warranty is optional. Whether or not you purchase an Extended Warranty will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any existing credit agreement you have with Tower. There are eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions that could prevent you from receiving benefits of an Extended Warranty. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of terms. Cost can be included in your loan payment or paid in one lump sum from your Tower account.