Transfer money easily online between your Tower accounts and loans, to other Tower members and to your accounts at other financial institutions.
Make life easier with Digital Wallets, now available for your Tower debit and credit cards. Make quick and secure payments online or in stores using your mobile device by enrolling your card in your device’s Digital Wallet. All with the peace of mind that your payment information is never shared with merchants or stored on your device.
Tower now supports these Digital Wallets:
- Apple Pay – Click here for setup instructions.
- Google Pay – Click here for setup instructions.
- Samsung Pay – Click here for setup instructions.
Moving money between your accounts is simple with Tower. Just enroll in Home Banking and transfer funds to your savings accounts, certificates, checking accounts, loans, Tower Mastercard®, and to your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Transfer to other members – Designate up to 10 Tower members on your Cross Member Transfer Authorization form who can receive transfers from your accounts. Transfers can be made to any Tower share or loan account.
- Set up one-time or recurring transfers – to your Tower savings, checking, Share Certificates and loans.
- Transfer to external accounts – Transfer money between your Tower accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions or brokerage houses. Inbound and outbound transfers: 3-day transfers are free; next-day transfers are $5.
- Domestic and International Wires – Whether you are sending money over state lines or overseas, a wire transfer is a quick and secure way to send money. You can submit a wire transfer request from Transfer & Pay in Home Banking, at a branch, or call the Member Service Center.
Use Tower Web Payments Center to make a Web Loan Payment using funds from another checking or savings account.
To set up automatic payments from a non-Tower account to a Tower loan, just print out the Direct Debit Payment Authorization Form and mail it to the address listed on the form or drop it off at any of our branches.
Set up any fixed-amount payment (such as mortgages, insurance, or utilities) to be drawn from your account on a specific day each month. This will guarantee that your payments will always arrive on schedule and save you time and postage.
Contact the company you wish to pre-authorize for payments and ask if they can “originate” the transaction.
Companies that originate automatic payments will need additional information in order to draft from your Tower checking or savings account:
- Our name – Tower Federal Credit Union
- Our location – Laurel, Maryland 20707
- Tower Routing number – 255077370
- Your name, Tower account number and account type