The deadline for submitting an application for the 2021-2022 TowerCares Foundation College Scholarship Program is May 17, 2021. Click here to register and apply. Only online applications will be accepted. Details.
The scholarship is open to all current high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores and juniors who will be attending an accredited two- or four-year college/university full-time for the 2021-22 academic year.
Scholarship entries will be evaluated by an independent selection committee and recipients will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Academic record/achievements and awards/ honors received
- Community involvement, including volunteerism and extracurricular activities
- The quality and content of two essays of up to 500 words that describe:
- why the applicant feels he or she is deserving of a scholarship including character-enriching circumstances and commitments that bring to life how the applicant made a positive difference in the lives of others; and
- the applicant’s field of study, career goals and if the applicant’s parent(s) have served our country.
The scholarship must be used for tuition, fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for course work at accredited, two- or four-year colleges/universities.
The TowerCares Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization created in 2015 to support children in need as well as brave and heroic individuals and their families who sacrificed while protecting our freedom. For information about TowerCares, or to make a donation, visit towercaresfoundation.org.