Last month, we rolled out our “Unbelievable Mortgage” bundle, featuring a $0 down payment and great rates. Here’s some news: We have unbelievable savings opportunities built into many Tower services, designed to save members hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars each year. How much can you save? Take this quiz and find out. You may be inspired to switch and save money by taking full advantage of your Tower membership!
1) What is the average MSRP* savings members receive using the Tower Car Buying Service powered by TrueCar®, our new and used auto buying service?
2) In 2017, Tower members earned this amount in Gold Mastercard cash-back rebates.
3) Tower Debit Card holders enjoyed thousands of cash-back dollars with Debit Rewards in 2017. How much?
4) Tower’s HomeAdvantage® program helps members search, sell, buy and save money on their home purchase and financing. Even better, members who use this service enjoy a cash-back reward at settlement. A member can earn a Cash Reward of up to ___ % of the agent’s commission, based on the sales price of the home.† What percent?
5) When you bank with Tower, you enjoy ATM access at our branches as well as access to surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the CO-OP, Credit Union 24 CU Here and MoneyPass networks. About how many surcharge-free ATMs are included in these networks combined?
6) Tower is now offering a Sweet Deal on Mastercard balance transfers. What interest rate will a member enjoy through December 2018 if he/she transfers higher-rate credit card balances to a Tower Mastercard?
7) Members who apply for a Tower Home Equity Line of Credit enjoy no closing costs** or origination fees on their loans, providing the loan remains active for 24 months. What is the maximum amount you can save based on a $250,000 line of credit?
So, how did you do?
Were you surprised to learn how much money you can save with Tower services? Hopefully you learned more about our money-saving services and the value of Tower membership. Maybe you even clicked through to sign up for one of these services to start saving money right away! If you’re convinced more than ever what a good deal Tower is, share the wealth and talk to your family and friends about Tower membership.
Finally, here’s a good survey from MSN Money if you’re wondering whether you’re saving enough, or how you compare against the general population.
* Between 1/1/19 and 12/31/19, the average savings off MSRP presented by TrueCar Certified Dealers to users of TrueCar powered websites, based on users who configured virtual vehicles and who TrueCar identified as purchasing a new vehicle of the same make and model listed on the certificate from a Certified Dealer as 10/31/18, was $3,965.
** Closing costs paid by Tower on member’s behalf must be repaid if you close the line of credit within the first 24 months. For loan amounts up to $250,000, closing costs typically range between $500 and $3,000. Closing costs depend on property location, property type and loan amount.
†See tower.myhomeadvantage.com for complete details.