Money matters: Different types of mortgages—fixed rate, adjustable rate or balloon, and terms of 10 to 40 years—can be attractive to different people depending on lifestyle and needs. The loan rate, your age and income outlook, and how long you expect to stay in your home should all be considered before choosing your mortgage type. Learn more >
Money Saving Tips
Disclaimer: The Tips & Calculator section is intended only as informational and educational material and should not be regarded as financial or tax advice or as an endorsement of other sites or businesses. Please consult a tax advisor or financial consultant before making investment decisions.
Adobe Acrobat™ Reader is required to view PDF documents. Download it now for free.
- Other Resources
- Tower Financial Services
- Tower Title Services
- CU Realty Services
- AD&D Insurance
- Escape the Credit Card Trap (PDF)
- Getting behind the wheel in auto buying and financing (PDF)
- Fast answers on buying and financing a new or used vehicle (PDF)
- Understanding Your Credit Report (PDF)
- Keep Yourself Safe from Identity Theft (PDF)