Become a Tower Member
Join the over 150,000 Tower members who are taking advantage of Tower's lower loan rates, FREE checking and no- or low-fee services.
Just an initial $15 deposit opens a FREE checking account and a Prime Share savings account, and gives you lifetime membership.
Your immediate family members or individuals living in your household are also eligible to join Tower. An immediate family member can be a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepchild, stepparent, stepsibling or adopted child. Immediate family members do not have to live in the same household.
You will need the following information on hand before you apply for Tower membership:
- U.S. Social Security number
- A valid form of identification: U.S. driver's license or other U.S. government-issued ID (if Resident Alien card, valid State ID required as well), U.S. Military ID or U.S. Passport
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years)
How to fund your new account
- Online: Credit or debit card, or U.S. checking or savings account
- In a branch: Cash or check