Tower's Home Banking allows FREE, secure online access to your accounts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Home Banking is open to all members. With Home Banking you can:
- Track and manage your accounts. Check account transaction history and balances, debit card transactions and purchases, and MasterCard® purchases and payments.
- Sign up for FREE eStatements. Faster delivery and helps prevent ID theft and mailbox tampering.
- Sign up for online Bill Payment. FREE and unlimited when you pay 3 or more bills each month.
- Manage all your financial accounts in one place with FREE FinanceWorks™. Helps you set up a budget, track spending and check your cash flow.
- Sign up for FREE Mobile Banking*. Check account balances and recent transactions anytime, anywhere using your mobile phone.
- Cash Back with Debit Rewards Earn cash rewards by using your Tower debit card.
- Pay your Tower loans and MasterCard bill.
- Open Tower accounts online.
- Find secure forms and applications.
- Set up e-mail notifications when your Share Certificate maturity date is near, the balance in an account goes below or above a certain amount, or a particular check has cleared.
- Transfer money online between your Tower accounts, to other Tower members, and accounts at other financial institutions.
- Schedule one-time or recurring transfers.
- View FREE copies of canceled checks and reorder Tower checks.
- Download your account information into your personal financial software.
- Place stop payment orders.
If you are a current Tower Talk 24 user and know your PIN:
- Login to Home Banking with your member number and numeric Tower Talk 24 PIN as your password.
Not a Tower Talk 24 user?
- Complete a Home Banking/Tower Talk 24 application online or at a Tower branch.
Protecting Your Privacy and Security
Over 62,000 Tower members already enjoy the ease and safety of FREE Home Banking. Why not join them? It's secure because we use the latest encryption methods available, combined with SafeLog sign in security. For an additional layer of protection of your personal and financial data, install and maintain anti-virus software on your home computer or laptop.
*Your phone carrier's message and data rates may apply.