Save Money On Interest: 4.99% APR On Balance Transfers
Tower's Gold and Standard MasterCard® credit cards share the same low 10.9% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases, cash advances and balance transfers. There are no annual, monthly or balance transfer fees, and no penalty rates. Electronic statements are available online in Home Banking.
- 1% rebate on all purchases, credited monthly
- Credit limits from $5,000 to $25,000
- Extra benefits of travel assistance and purchase assurance services at no cost
- Credit limits from $1,000 to $4,500
- Credit limits from $200 to $1000 for students (16 and 17 year olds)
Transfer your high-interest rate credit card balances to your Tower MasterCard. Complete a Credit Card Balance Transfer Request.
- No balance transfer fee
- Same low 10.9% APR on balance transfers (See above for special balance transfer rate for a limited time.)
- Interest on balance transfers begins from the date the funds are posted to your Tower MasterCard account
You'll also enjoy a choice of payment options, including:
- Use Home Banking to transfer payments online from a deposit account.
- Sign up for the MasterCard Automatic Payment Plan to transfer either the minimum amount due or the total balance from your Prime Share or checking account
- Pay by phone using Tower Talk 24 to transfer from your Prime Share, Club or checking account
- Mail payments to Tower
- Make payments at any Tower branch
Choose your password for online purchases
For extra security when making purchases online with your credit card, you'll need to enter your private MasterCard SecureCode®. It's a personal password linked to your card to protect you from unauthorized users online. Using your SecureCode is fast and free, and requires no new software to install on your PC. Register for SecureCode to obtain your new password. Use your new password to make a purchase online as usual and follow the instructions at the checkout screen.
If your credit card is stolen or lost, notify us at once by calling 866-839-3485. Getting ready for travel? Let us know before your trip so we can help protect against theft or unauthorized card use.