"You Name It" and Holiday Clubs
Whether you want to set up an emergency savings fund or save for a vacation, a new car, or holiday expenses, a Tower "You Name It" or Holiday Club account can help you do it. A Club account requires an initial deposit of only $5 for each account you open.
- Select a name for your "You Name It" Club account and change it anytime in Home Banking.
- Open up to 13 different "You Name It" Club accounts.
- Deposit any amount at any time.
- Set up direct deposit allocations to automatically deposit money into your Club account(s).
- Earn daily dividends, paid at the same variable rate as your Prime Share account.
- For Holiday Club accounts, the entire balance will be transferred to your Prime Share or checking account on or after October 1 of each year.
Young members between 3 and 12 are eligible for a Looney Tunes Savings Account. Encourage your kids to save money they receive from family and friends. They can watch their money grow as they earn prizes. With each $5.00 deposit, savers earn a special Tower "T" sticker. When they have 10 stickers on their complimentary sticker sheet, they can select a prize. Up to two stickers can be awarded in a day. Looney Tunes Membership Kits are available in branches or online.
Note: Federal regulations limit the total number of electronic transfers from any non-transactional account—Prime Share (savings), Clubs, or Money Market—to six (6) per account per month. This includes overdraft transfers, online Cross Member Transfers and Funds Transfer, and cleared checks from a Money Market account. You can make an unlimited number of transfers and withdrawals through the mail, at an ATM, and in person at a branch. Transfers made to a Tower loan account are not included in the limitation of six per account per month.
- Other Resources